Registration Now Live
Welcome message from Water New Zealand’s Chief Executive
The Stormwater Conference Committee welcomes you to the annual Stormwater Conference, being held from 27-29 May in sunny Tauranga. Held over 3 days the conference will showcase the latest developments in stormwater management. The conference will be held at Baypark Tauranga
There will be two full days of paper presentations covering four parallel sessions. The conference will also see the return of the innovation showcase where the latest in bright ideas are presented. International keynote speakers are in the process of being confirmed.
The conference will showcase a number of success stories by way of case studies, and will conclude on the Friday morning with 3 separate site visits.
There will of course be time for socialising with your colleagues, and the annual conference dinner will be the ideal time to catch up with old friends and make some new ones.
John Pfahlert – Chief Executive
In 2020 the objective of the Stormwater Conference is to provide delegates with an opportunity to:
- Cultivate technical knowledge
- Hear new and cutting-edge stormwater information
- Upskill in various areas of stormwater science and management
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations
- Create business opportunities
- Build their corporate profile
- Network with peers
With a projected attendance of more than 350 attendees, the Stormwater Conference is targeted at the following audiences:
- Regional Council and TLA staff
- Professionals from related disciplines
- Procurement Managers
- Infrastructure providers