The Water New Zealand Stormwater Group is pleased to announce that the 2020 Stormwater Conference is to be held in Tauranga on 27 – 29 May 2020.
The conference will provide a forum to participate in the industry and share the knowledge, experience, emergent technology and research, which in turn will ensure that we as a collective rise to the challenge of providing the best environmental outcomes for our waterways.
Registration Now Live
In 2020 the objective of the Stormwater Conference is to provide delegates with an opportunity to:
- Cultivate technical knowledge
- Hear new and cutting-edge stormwater information
- Upskill in various areas of stormwater science and management
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations
- Create business opportunities
- Build their corporate profile
- Network with peers
With a projected attendance of more than 350 attendees, the Stormwater Conference is targeted at the following audiences:
- Regional Council and TLA staff
- Professionals from related disciplines
- Procurement Managers
- Infrastructure providers