Innovations Showcase Information
Water New Zealand’s Stormwater Group are delighted to announce the annual Innovations Showcase being held in conjunction with the 2020 Stormwater Conference & Expo, 26 – 28 August 2020, in Tauranga.
The Stormwater committee invite applications to pitch your innovative process or idea to a wide audience of stormwater professionals at the conference Innovations Showcase session. Your pitch will be no more than 5 minutes long, and a panel of judges and the audience will cast votes for the Overall Best Innovation.
The event is open to Suppliers, Research Companies, Academia, Industry, Businesses, Contractors, Consultancies and Individuals.
- The entry must involve a technology, product, service, or process aimed at solving a problem related to stormwater challenges we in New Zealand face.
- At least one presenter must be available to attend the Showcase, being held at the 2020 Stormwater Conference & Expo in Tauranga on 27 August 2020.
- ·Entries/entrants must be prepared to provide documentation to validate any claims that are made concerning the intellectual property underlying their business plans, including any claims concerning the licensing of Third-Party IP.
- If you have any questions about the submission process, would like to know more about the scoring/selection criteria or are having technical difficulties uploading your abstract please contact Amy Bandy on 04 473 8044 or email@example.com
- Please click here for the most updated speaker brief!
Submissions for the Innovation Showcase have now closed.