Stormwater Innovation Presentation and Award
Nominations for the Stormwater Innovation Presentation and Award are now open!
- Do you have a project with a unique solution you’d like to share?
- Have you had success in the engagement with stakeholders using new framework or tool?
- Do you have a new digital platform or process which aides in the analysis, communication, or operation of stormwater systems?
- Are you presenting a paper on an innovative solution or project that you’d like share to a wider audience?
The Stormwater committee invite you to present your innovative project, process or idea to a wide audience of stormwater professionals at the conference Innovation Awards session. Your presentation will be no more than 5 minutes long, followed by up to 2 minutes of quick-fire questions from the panel of judges.
At the end of the presentations the judges and audience will cast votes for the Innovation which is judged to have the largest positive impact on the stormwater industry, best aligns with the conference themes, or is just simply the coolest.
The event is open to public and private organisations, including Local Authorities, research companies, academia, industry, businesses, contracts, consultancies, and individuals.
- The entry must involve a new technology, application, programme, service, or process aimed at improving stormwater outcomes across Aotearoa.
- At least one presenter must be available to attend the presentation, being held at the Stormwater Conference & Expo 2024
- Entries/entrants must be prepared to provide documentation to validate any claims that are made concerning the intellectual property underlying their business plans, including any claims concerning the licensing of Third-Party IP.
Additional details on selection and judging criteria will be provided.
The call for innovations will open Friday, 19 January
For more information please click here for the speaker brief.
Nominations for all awards close Monday, 25 March