Stormwater 2018 Awards
The Stormwater Group recognises the expertise and contribution to the sector by awarding two awards at the annual conference dinner.
Stormwater Professional of the Year
This award is to recognise an individual within the industry that has had a significant contribution to stormwater management and development within the wider spectrum of engineering, research or industry.
Individuals can nominate a stormwater professional or themselves for this award. Please note the nominee must be a Water New Zealand member.
The key attributes of a nomination that will be reviewed are as follows:
- Industry leadership
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, articulate and implement changes in the stormwater industry
- Contribution to the industry and wider community/industry partners
- Peer and wider recognition in relevant communities
- Demonstration of high standards of ethical and personal behaviour
A maximum of 300 word synopsis of the nominee is to be forwarded to Vicki McEnaney at Water New Zealand, by 4pm on Friday 27th April 2018, details below. The winner will be announced at the Stormwater conference dinner on Thursday 24th May in Queenstown.
Stormwater Conference – Paper of the Year
This award is to recognise the contribution that individuals and collaborative partners play in the stormwater industry. There will be a shortlist of 3-4 papers selected by the paper reviewers for this coming conference with the final review being undertaken by independent industry leaders.
The key attributes that will be reviewed for the short listed papers are as follows:
- Scored in relation to:
- Presentation and professional standard
- Contribution to the industry with respect to innovation, technical complexity
- Papers to be prepared in accordance with the submission requirements
The winner will be announced at the Stormwater conference dinner on Thursday 24th May in Queenstown.
Manager Sector Engagement
Water New Zealand
04 495 0897