Abstract Submissions are now open for the 2021 Stormwater Conference and will close at 5pm on Thursday, 28 January.
There are two options:
- Short Abstract, Full Paper: A 500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme, a full paper is to be prepared and submitted for review by Wednesday, 24 March.
- Long Abstract, Presentation Only: A longer 1,500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme presentation materials are to be prepared and submitted for review by Wednesday, 21 April.
We’re inviting water professionals and anyone with an interest in stormwater, to submit an abstract proposal that presents a challenging and practical perspective on any of the conference themes. Present a paper and share your experiences globally.
It is also an opportunity to:
- Profile your research, project or initiatives
- Expand your network connections with potentially hundreds of water professionals and exhibiting companies
- Develop your professional experience
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends and information
Papers are sought on any topic of interest to the full spectrum of the stormwater industry including but not limited to:
- Indigenous Water
- Naturalising Te Ao Māori values
- Integrating Te Aranga principles
- Sustainable Water Management
- Stormwater Management
- Innovation and Technology
- Success Stories/Case Studies
- Engaging Communities
- Climate Change
- Safety in Design
- Integrated Design