The call for abstracts is now open for the Stormwater Conference & Expo 2023, and will close at 5pm on Tuesday, 31 January. We’re inviting water professionals and anyone with an interest in stormwater, to submit an abstract proposal that presents a challenging and practical perspective.
There are two options:
- Short Abstract, Full Paper & Presentation: A 500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme a full paper is to be prepared and submitted for review by Thursday, 6 April 2023.
- Long Abstract & Presentation Only: A longer 1,500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme presentation materials are to be prepared and submitted for review by Friday, 21 April 2023.
Presenting at the Stormwater Conference gives you the opportunity to:
- Profile your research, project or initiatives
- Expand your network connections with potentially hundreds of water professionals and exhibiting companies
- Develop and share your professional experience
• Mātauranga Māori
• Resilient communities
• Water quality
• Industry capability
• Flood management
• Science & Engineering
Please click here to submit your abstract