The call for abstracts is now open for the Stormwater Conference & Expo 2024, and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday, 31 January 2024. We’re inviting water professionals and anyone with an interest in stormwater, to submit an abstract proposal that presents a challenging and practical perspective.
The overall theme of the conference is ‘Embracing Change’.
- All presentations MUST be in PowerPoint format (16:9 widescreen)
- Logos may ONLY appear on the first and last slides of your presentation
- Make sure your presentation is easy to read
- Use readable fonts
- Limit clashing colours
There are two options:
- Short Abstract, Full Paper & Presentation: A 500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme a full paper is to be prepared and submitted for review by Tuesday, 9 April 2024
- Long Abstract & Presentation Only: A longer 1,500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme presentation materials are to be prepared and submitted for review by Wednesday, 8 May 2024.
Presenting at the Stormwater Conference gives you the opportunity to:
- Profile your research, project or initiatives
- Expand your network connections with potentially hundreds of water professionals and exhibiting companies
- Develop and share your professional experience
Abstract submissions will close on Wednesday, 31 January.
Click here to submit your abstract.