- All presentations MUST be in PowerPoint format (16:9 widescreen)
- Logos may ONLY appear on the first and last slides of your presentation
- Make sure your presentation is easy to read
- Use readable fonts
- Limit clashing colours
There are two options:
- Short Abstract, Full Paper & Presentation: A 500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme a full paper is to be prepared and submitted for review by Thursday, 6 April 2023.
- Long Abstract & Presentation Only: A longer 1,500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme presentation materials are to be prepared and submitted for review by Friday, 21 April 2023.
Presenting at the Stormwater Conference gives you the opportunity to:
- Profile your research, project or initiatives
- Expand your network connections with potentially hundreds of water professionals and exhibiting companies
- Develop and share your professional experience
• Mātauranga Māori
• Resilient communities
• Water quality
• Industry capability
• Flood management
• Science & Engineering
Abstract submissions have closed.