Call for Poster Abstracts
The Conference committee have decided to include poster abstracts in the Stormwater Conference Programme. We are now calling for poster abstracts to supplement the technical programme, and provide further insight into the industry and its people.
Posters will be printed by the organisers and prominently displayed at the conference. Poster presenters will also have the opportunity to address delegates and judges during the lunch break on Wednesday, 24 May. Following the judges review, the winner will be announced at the Conference Dinner on the Wednesday evening.
Click here to download the 2023 Poster Template
Click here to download the 2023 Poster Guidelines – partial information is outlined below.
Poster Guidelines and Instructions
Poster summaries submitted must be a maximum of 200 words, excluding title and authors and must include:
• Title (no longer than 10 words)
• Keywords (up to 8)
All poster presenters agree to the following:
• Design an A0-sized poster and submit by the deadline for printing
• To be onsite for presentation of the poster to the delegation and to judges.
All poster summaries are subject to approval by Water New Zealand’s judging panel.
Entries are welcome on any topic of relevance to the water industry, with entries from students particularly encouraged.
The deadline for poster abstracts is Monday, 27 March and entries must be submitted through the portal.
Judges and Judging Criteria
Posters are assessed by the technical committee on the following criteria;
• Technical content
• Practical content
• Future use
• Clarity and logic
• Standard of the verbal presentation
Best Poster Award
The award for best poster will be presented at The Stantec Conference Dinner on Wednesday, 24 May
• Poster portal opens: Wednesday, 1 February
• Poster portal closes: Friday, 31 March
• Poster copy due: 5pm Friday, 5 May
• Poster Question and Answer session: Wednesday, 24 May (during the lunch break)
Please contact: email@example.com