Abstract Submissions have now closed for the 2021 Stormwater Conference.
If you are still to submit your Final Paper please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as the upload portal has now closed.
There are two options:
- Short Abstract, Full Paper: A 500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme, a full paper is to be prepared and submitted for review by Wednesday, 24 March.
- Long Abstract, Presentation Only: A longer 1,500-word abstract is to be submitted for review. On acceptance to the programme presentation materials are to be prepared and submitted for review by Wednesday, 21 April.
We’re inviting water professionals and anyone with an interest in stormwater, to submit an abstract proposal that presents a challenging and practical perspective on any of the conference themes. Present a paper and share your experiences globally.
It is also an opportunity to:
- Profile your research, project or initiatives
- Expand your network connections with potentially hundreds of water professionals and exhibiting companies
- Develop your professional experience
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends and information
Papers are sought on any topic of interest to the full spectrum of the stormwater industry including but not limited to:
- Indigenous Water
- Naturalising Te Ao Māori values
- Integrating Te Aranga principles
- Sustainable Water Management
- Stormwater Management
- Innovation and Technology
- Success Stories/Case Studies
- Engaging Communities
- Climate Change
- Safety in Design
- Integrated Design
Presenters will be provided with the following AV on the day of their presentation:
- Presentation laptop loaded with Microsoft PowerPoint – please ensure your Powerpoint is set to 16:9 ratio
- Data projector & screen
- Lapel or Lectern microphone
- Audio system